Friday, September 22, 2006

SHELTERWORLD TIDBITS

Below I noted how strict the Sally is with some people but I didn't make clear what the rules are for people on medical stay like Rufus. They cannot leave the building except for medical appointments, so technically Rufus broke a rule. I do think that immediate expulsion was an overreaction on The Bitch's part and I later found that she told Paul, also a medical resident, that he would be expelled if he attended Sunday service at the Salvation Army.

Shortly after I left the Sally, I called and asked if they would hold on to my mail for a couple of weeks. I was told by Elisha that they do not hold mail, they simply write "return to sender" and give it to the mailman. This is another example of how inconsiderate Elisha is and how little Jerry Brillo, the manager of the Sally, cares about the residents.

No comments: